1) Electronics Engineer/ Curriculum Designer
Looking for a Dynamic and flexible candidate for an Educational company based in Qatar & Middle East. We are looking for People from Electronics, Engineering Background.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Must have Skills in: Electronics design, Hobby circuits, Arduino, Raspberry PI, Programming, C#, Python
The Ideal Candidate Required to have
- A passion for robotics, coding and engineering.
- Develop & Create Students Electronics Projects
- familiar with computer programming.
- Can facilitate group-based learning while keeping it fun with children
- Enjoy working with kids in a hands on, interactive way.
- Are reliable, personable, flexible, engaging and energetic
2) Internship: Electronics Engineer/Instructor
Locations: Kerala, Middle East & Bangalore.
We are currently recruiting for instructor/curriculum designer & R&D positions. If selected, you will be employed in our Kerala & Middle East based Locations.
Selected Intern's Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Work on circuit designing, hobby circuits, & creating STEM projects
- Deliver STEM-oriented instructions for students
- Work directly with school administrators and staff in the development, implementation, and evaluation of STEM initiatives and curriculum
- Organize, develop, and coordinate special STEM events/activities
- Coach teachers on STEM initiatives and instructional practices in the STEM areas
- Research & work on the development of edu-tech products
- Share STEM events and activities through social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Set up class materials or kits, prepare lesson plans, and teach a class with company provided materials
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: Robotics, Teaching, Arduino and C Programming ( Learn C Programming )
- Should have an interest in robotics, coding, math, design & communications
- Should have an interest in hobby circuits & STEM projects
- Should enjoy working with students and the abilities to lead classes for students