Arduino & Electronics – level 1
Arduino Level 1
Required Time for Lessons: 8 to 10 Hour
This course is not for Absolute Beginners Below Age 12.
Age 12+ or Those who have Completed Robotics Level 1
Time to take a look under the hood and see how digital technology around us works! Arduino is a popular microcontroller, perfect for prototyping, allowing you to create new electronic devices and integrate sensors. Students acquire STEM principles of hands-on mechanics, critical thinking, and collaboration—vital skills for any future in robotics.
See Below for brief course Contents
Course Fee 200 USD
Early Bird Offer 120 USD
Arduino & Electronic Level 1
Required Time for Lessons: 8 to 10 Sessions.
What you learn ?
- Arduino Basics
- Introduction to Programming
- SCRATCH programming with Arduino
- Electrical & Electronics Basics
- Hello world Programs
- LED patterns
- Traffic light programming
- Loops, sequence, Variables &Timers
- Buzzers and Sound Patterns
- Analog Sensors
- Digitial Sensors
- Push Buttons
- Coding basics
- Experiments with arduino & lot more
Mode of Class
- Live Online Classes
- Recorded Session
- Lessons & Program Documentation